Reports to: Originations Dept
Location: Various Northern and Southern California Areas Available
General Purpose of the Position
Our position of Outside Sales Representative requires an individual that is responsible for meeting loan origination goals, obtaining new accounts and delivering a superior customer service experience in a professional manner. This position is the liaison between our corporate office and our dealer network and becomes the “face” of Freeway Funding within their assigned territory. The successful candidate will be proficient in building strong relationships and expanding Freeway Funding’s dealership network. This individual will be a detail oriented, innovative self-starter and possess superior communication skills.
Freeway Funding specializes in the non-prime auto loan space throughout California. The candidate will have an opportunity to join a dynamic, family-oriented team and contribute significantly towards the continued expansion of the company.
• Consistently meet and exceed loan origination goals
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business relationships with independent and franchise dealerships within your assigned territory
• Service existing accounts within territory. Facilitate communication and activity between dealer and company personnel.
• Identify and develop new dealership accounts
• Plan and organize daily work schedule to personally contact existing or potential new dealers
• Keep abreast of the latest industry developments and company policies
• Educate and train dealers on company’s products and services
• Significant automobile travel within assigned territory
• Attend company meetings
• Previous experience in the auto lending industry but will consider strong dealership finance department experience. Familiarity with subprime is preferred.
• Strong communication, negotiation, and problem-solving skills with the ability to persuade and influence others
• Strong networking skills
• Ability to interact with others in a professional, tactful and sensitive manner
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
• Working knowledge in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
• Effective time management and planning skills
• Bilingual English/Spanish is preferred
• Established network of dealership relationships is a huge plus
Freeway Funding provides a compensation and benefits program that is second to none in the industry.
• Generous base salary guaranty during orientation period
• Substantial commission on a per deal basis
• Income is limited only by the ability to cultivate and maintain business within the assigned area
• Lucrative monthly bonus plan
• Company contribution to health and dental plans
• 401K and pre-tax flexible spending programs
• Travel and mileage reimbursement program