Dealer Enrollment Summary
Below are the steps to complete the enrollment process with Freeway Funding.
Complete the New Dealer Application Form
Email all required dealer documents listed below to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Copy of each owner’s Driver Identification/Driver’s License
• Copy of DMV Occupational License (for each location, if applicable)
• Copy of Dealer Surety Bond (and Bond Rider for additional location, if applicable)
• Copy of VOIDED Check (to setup ACH payments)
• Dealer Signature Card (download from Dealer Documents, on our website)
• Copy of Articles of Incorporation and/or Secretary of State Printout (if applicable)
• Copy of DBA filing and/or Fictious name (if applicable)
• Copy of Dealer Sales Tax Permit
Once the above information is received, the dealership will be setup with our Loan Originations system “TCI DecisionLender4” to be able to immediately work your deals through your DMS (Dealertrak or Routeone), or our Dealer Portal. Note that while you may begin submitting loan applications and may receive our loan decisions on them, no loans will be funded until the Dealer Enrollment process has been approved and completed.
Each owner will receive an invitation via email to complete their portion of the Dealer Enrollment Packet using DocuSign. You may obtain additional information regarding digital signatures at www.docusign.com.
Once we have received the completed Dealer Enrollment Packet via DocuSign and required dealer documents, we will begin the review process. Upon approval, your Dealership account will be fully activated.